Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Okay.....

Sometimes I hate text forwards.  I like the funny ones.  And even some of the sentimental ones.  Until I get to send this on to ten people or death and destruction shall befall you.

And the religious ones get on my nerves when I am told that I am being tested.  I know my Heavenly Father loves me and cares about me but I really dont think he cares whether or not I forward a text message.  I understand the scripture found in Matt. 10: 33  "But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven." I firmly believe this scripture.  But I also don't believe that if I fail to send one text message (or any of the hundreds I have received like it) that I will be doomed to hell. He tries and tests us.  Of that I have no doubt but I really don't think that this is how He will decide our eternal fate.  In fact I know it is not the yardstick He measures us by.

As for the other ones, they irritate me too.  When I get a message saying that the one I am supposed to marry will kiss me tonight but only if I send this to ten people, it just gets on my nerves.  And when I get the ones that tell how good of a friend I am by how many roses I receive I NEVER forward them. Does this negligent act make me a bad friend?  I think not.  And the ones which ask how hot I think the sender is get ignored too.  Especially when they come from an ex of any kind.  This is admittedly what annoys me most of all!

(stepping off soap box now, thank you)

No comments:

Post a Comment