Thursday, October 1, 2009

A good omen....

I PASSED MY FIRST RN CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think this class was stressing me out the most, so I was glad for it to be over. It is still gonna be hard, I am by no means home free, but it should be a little more organized now.
We also had our orientation day at our hospital. (which is the biggest competitor of the hospital where I am gainfully employed) And it wasn't until I was walking across the lot that I realized that the bag I was using to carry things in is the bag that I received during nurses week earlier this year. The pretty blue one with the name of my hospital prominently displayed on the front. Oops. Oh well, I just kept it turned inward and will use my backpack from here on out.

I can't believe it is October already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment