Monday, March 29, 2010

Mornings........


SUCK!!! It's a good thing that I don't work day shift. I would never be on time. Last week I had a staff meeting which meant I had to be at work at 0745. I woke up at 0710. I threw clothes on, sprayed some smell-good, jumped in the car, and didn't sit too close to anyone. Today I had a meeting at 0800. Was supposed to meet a friend for breakfast a little after seven. Instead I awoke at seven. I jumped into the shower, threw on clothes, grabbed a granola bar, and raced into town. Thank goodness that all the rest of the week I am working at night! You day shift people can have it!

1 comment:

  1. I am the opposite. I couldn't do night shift. Staying up all night... Not for me. I give you a lot of credit for being able to do night shift.

    ReplyDelete